Trying Yoga | Fitness | Summer

2 August 2015


Recently I tried out yoga for the first time.
After watching various lifestyle bloggers doing yoga in nearly every single one of their vlogs I thought it was time to see what the hype was about. Obviously this wasn't the only reason I tried out yoga, but it seems more do-able when you see people doing it in their own homes instead of going to classes full of super fit looking people.

Prior to trying out yoga I believed that I was the most inflexible person of my age on the planet and I knew beforehand that I would struggle immensely with many of the moves. But my sister pushed me to try, so of course we found the most popular yoga video for beginners on YouTube and had a go and I can honestly say that I am now a yoga convert, It was that classic case of not knowing you can do something until you actually try the new thing.

 I really recommend this video for someone who has never tried yoga before. I've followed a few more of Adrienne's videos since and I'm not going to lie, they are difficult and you will get very hot and sweaty, but it is worth it as you will feel good instantly, therefore yoga is a great stress reliever. Of course there are the physical benefits such as making you stronger and more toned, in particular the arms and stomach.


Comments