July 2013 Glossybox

4 August 2013

Hey guys,

Two months ago I ordered my first Glossybox as I wanted to try out new products and just for the whole experience. I received the June box and to be honest I was disappointed as that box definitely did not live up to the hype. It had some good products in it, however, the best ones were just regular drug-store products which I had seen before so it wasn't a chance for me to find some new products or brands that I liked. Along came the end of June and I was either going to cancel my subscription or let it roll on for another month, and I decided I wasn't going to let one box put me off so I gave Glossybox another try.

The July box came and it was amazing! It was the summer special box with great packaging and equally good products. I will be reviewing some of these products separately, but overall I recommend trying out the Glossybox because it's exciting as you have no idea what products you will receive.









Comments