Beauty on a Budget

30 January 2013



Removing all traces of makeup at night is one of the best things you could do for your skin, if you wear makeup. So this year, I have decided to be serious about skincare as I never take my makeup off. I have the Revlon Colorstay foundation that claims to stay on for 24 hours, and yes, those claims are true! Going to sleep with a full face of makeup is damaging for your skin, and also can be a nightmare to remove in the morning if you are running late!
I saw these wipes near the tills in Primark, and I thought I would try them out because they were super cheap and I needed to start my skincare routine before I lost all interest in it. So are they any good? I think so! They effortlessly remove all my makeup, even my 24 hour foundation and mascara. The only downside is the smell, which is always a problem with cheap products. So I like to quickly rinse my face after using the wipes just to ensure my skin is cleansed properly.

Comments