17 Blusher - Plum Puff

31 December 2012




I rarely wear blusher and this is probably the second blusher I have purchased in the last 5 years. I use other cheek products such as bronzers and highlighters but I've never really needed blusher. Recently I've been wearing dark lip colours which can look very harsh if there is no other colour on the face, especially in the day, and I don't want to be rocking the vampy look everyday. So I've been on the lookout for a darkish blusher to match my lips but also add some warmth and colour. I wanted something quite cheap as it would only be for occasional wear and just to try out, I'd splash out on a better quality brand if I knew I was definitely going to use the blusher.

I settled for this 17 blusher in Plum Puff which was £3.49. I know the picture isn't very clear but it is a muted plum-pink colour with a hint of shimmer. Compared to the other 17 blushers I tried in Boots, Plum Puff is the least shimmery, but for me the shine is too much. It looks darker in the packaging than it looks on my skin, so I was slightly disappointed however it does compliment my skin colour. It is also nicely pigmented. 






Comments